Comcast TV Service Questions
- What is Comcast TV Service?
- Comcast cable uses fiber optic cable which allows a high volume of data to transfer regardless of any weather or electrical interference. This allows customers’ ability to receive high quality picture and sound at a reduced cost.
Comcast TV allows you to access your favorite programming anytime anywhere on your TV or streaming online. With Comcast Cable service, you have access to thousands of TV shows and movies at your disposal with ON Demand.
- What channels are available on Comcast?
- Comcast offers a wide variety of programming from local channels to sports, movies, and foreign languages programming. We offer different packages that can be tailored to your interest level. To view specific channels available, please check out our channel lineup.
- What equipment do I need to have Comcast TV Service?
- For the best TV experience, you will need a separate box for each television in your home. Each box allows you to access ON-DEMAND, pay-per-view and a variety of Comcast interactive features. Limited channels are available without a box.
- Does Comcast offer DVR service?
- Yes, Comcast offers DVR and HD DVR service to let you record any TV program with the touch of a button. The Comcast DVR also allows you to rewind then fast-forward live TV, pause to get a snack, and even create your own instant replays or watch in slow motion.
- Is Comcast TV service in High Definition (HD)?
- Comcast HD is available with every cable package but some may not include it. In order to receive HD, a high-definition TV is required. If you would like to add HD to your service, it is available for just $10 a month.
Comcast Internet Service Questions
- How fast is Comcast’s Internet Service?
- Xfinity Internet from Comcast offers internet service from 6Mbps Download up to 105Mbps. Internet speeds vary by offer and by region. With our lightning-fast download speeds you can enjoy everything the web has to offer on multiple devices. We offer the fastest in-home Wifi so everyone can do more of what they love online.
- What makes Comcast Internet Service safer?
- Xfinity Internet includes Constant Guard™ an all-inclusive suite of online protection at no extra cost. Constant Guard™ includes:
- Norton Security Suite - Defend computer against viruses
- Secure Backup & Share - Back up valuable files
- Identity Guard - Safeguard from identity theft
- What equipment do I need to get Comcast Internet Service?
- In order to receive internet in your home a modem is required. Comcast leases and sells modems to customers for a monthly fee. If you own an approved modem it can also be used; dial-up modems will not work since they transmit data in a different way.
Comcast Phone Service Questions
- Can I keep my current phone number when switching to Comcast?
- Absolutely! Comcast allows you to keep the same number so you don't have to go through the hassle of changing your phone number.
- Are Comcast unlimited calling plans truly unlimited?
- Yes. Select Comcast plans include unlimited local and long distance calling; so that you can talk to everyone you love without counting your minutes.
- How Do I order Comcast Services?
- Ordering services for your home is quick and easy. Simply enter your address, and we will check if Comcast services are available for your home. We will display exclusive online offers available in your area. Select the offer that best fits your needs and fill in the request form.
- What happens after I place my order?
- After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including a confirmation number, service plan details and the necessary steps to schedule your installation.
Customer Support Questions
- What happens if I am not fully satisfied?
- We are committed to providing Comcast customers with a consistently superior customer experience. If for any reason something goes wrong, we will work to resolve the issue quickly and as professionally as we can. Click here to learn more about the Comcast Customer Guarantee.
- How can I reach Comcast?
- If you’d like to place an order for Service, please enter your address here [anchor link to qual box on top of the page] or call us at 1-800-973-9142.For existing consumers and for any customer service questions, our representatives are available 24/7 to answer your questions at 1-800-COMCAST.